The End Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The End Game

To finish the fight

War with SaVage

Olloc

War with SaVage Empty War with SaVage

Post  Olloc Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:14 am

Group email:
    SaVage claims that Kynewulf conspired with Edward of Gucci to destroy them from with in. Details long, so will post in Forum. Bottom line, WAAGH has joined them in their quest to force us to disband. If you stay u will be target. If u want go, no hard feelings. To me this is game, and I plan to have FUN, even as my cities burn around me. I have lot more to say but 500 words not enough. Read Forum

Details: Judge, host of SaVage forwarded me this:
    "Greetings.your alliance is over.The rest of your members are joining my alliance as well as thefree and Gucci. I urge u to accept and join, this was planned and if u don't u will be attacked swiftly. if u join u can be part of some great alliances, and become VERY powerful. I expect your acceptance swiftly. teleport to Romagna and apply to Pythonz"

Message me if you ever find yourself without an alliance.

Kynewulf.

Back Story
    : Judge claims that Edward from Gucci approached an officer of SaVage and tried to "bribe" him into randomly booting members of SaVage to destroy their alliance. That letter was sent by Brandon Woot of Pythonz, their fellow co-conspirator.

I tried, to no avail, to convince SaVage to call off attacks since Kyne was no longer host. Kyne stepped down and left in an attempt to help us. They want to punish us.

IMHO - this is a game within a game. I do not know if any of this is true or fabricated. Kyne says they laid a trap and he fell for it. Sooner or later there was going to be war. If this is what people have to invent so there is a reason, so be it. If this war is not your idea of fun, then you should leave this alliance. May love and luck go with you. I will speak to other alliance hosts for you. Send me mail.
    Also in the interests of full disclosure - there is at least one alliance out there that HATES me - personally - with an unholy perverted passion. That would be ZION. They may decide to take advantage of this situation. Hard to say.
    Anyway, as for me, I will stay to the end. I have no money invested in this game and will continue as long as it is fun.
    How to Survive this
    Yeah I think we can. Maybe missing a few pieces but survive. Here is what I plan to do. Annul all current wars with anybody else. Except maybe Pythonz and Gucci. They were useless anyway. I plan to and suggest to anyone who wants to ride this out cease any aggressive action against PVP, only hit NPC's within 2 hour round trip, build barracks and train troops, mostly archers, keep gates open, lots of scouts, 3K min, 10k better, make them work for it. If your walls are not filled, fill them, mostly archer towers. Sit tight. It takes 3 to one to beat you.

IF I think of more I will add later. REMEMBER this is a game, have FUN. If it ceases being fun then you should cease doing it.
    As for me - i am going to be the little mouse laughing and flipping off the eagle as he swoops down on me.
    Sheolrav

War with SaVage Empty Zion

Post  Sheolrav Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:44 am

Fuck Zion.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:30 am