The End Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The End Game

To finish the fight

2 posters

MrRiddick's demise

Olloc

MrRiddick's demise Empty MrRiddick's demise

Post  Olloc Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 am

MrRiddick was bounced because he lied and then sent a disgusting over the top email wishing him death in real life.
    He attacked a city another player was working. It was 12 loyalty on his first attack. He worked it down to 1 then logged to go to a party. When he returned the other player took the city. Riddick exploded. His claim that he worked the city is a lie. His entire attack history on that city can be reviewed in War Reoprts
    Kynewulf

MrRiddick's demise Empty MrRiddick's crimes

Post  Kynewulf Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 pm

MrRiddick was expelled because of a series of actions where he continuously had the same issues over and over. This episode was the straw that pushed the leadership of TheFree to decide he was not the kind of example member that we wanted representing us.

This is the message on 7/17 that prompted the action. I edited it for cleanliness:
    To: Mimikrie
    F*** U IDIOT I TOOK HIS LOYALTY DOWN I HOPE U DIE IN REAL LIFE U IDIOT SUCK MY D*** AND DIE IF WE AREND IN PEAC I EM THE 1ST GUY TO F*** U

The following dialog took place 7/18 around 10:00 AM server time:

To: MrRiddick
    MrRiddick, you have a lot to learn when it comes to patience, maturity and listening to your leadership. This episode was bad, but then the words that you sent to Mimikrie are unconscionable. For your growth and our sanity, I am setting you free.

To: Kynewulf
    [elided]... for that words i come from party and was pissed off and i was a little on vodka...[elided]

To: MrRiddick
    Time: 07/18 11:00 AM

For the record, here are your crimes:
    4) give back to others (payback/payforward) - FAIL
    6) follow the guidance of the leadership when asked to do something for the good of the alliance - FAIL
    7) alliance first, yourself second - FAIL
    9) have fun - FAIL

He is not welcome back in this alliance. He had many chances and he did not change.

Kynewulf
    Olloc

MrRiddick's demise Empty Updated Riddick

Post  Olloc Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:37 pm

PrinceLaza is his brother in real life
    Riddick started a second acct under DuPre at 493,398
    Riddicks cities are at: 490,396 489,395 489,393
    Feel free to attack at will. We will stop when he has one city left

Sponsored content

MrRiddick's demise Empty Re: MrRiddick's demise

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:37 pm